Retina Institute of Illinois 20 Years of Experience
We believe in providing compassionate and conscientious retinal care to our patients, with the goal of improving eyesight and preventing loss of vision.
Established over 15 years ago, the Retina Institute of Illinois has been providing outstanding retinal care to the Chicago-land area and surrounding suburbs.
Our highly trained physicians are all board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and are members of prestigious organizations, such as the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Retinal Specialists.
- Our retinal specialists care for a variety of medical and surgical retinal diseases including:
* Age Related Macular Degeneration
* Diabetic Retinopathy
* Retinal Tears and Detachments
* Vascular Occlusions
* Macular Hole
* Macular Pucker and Uveitis
- Our offices have he latest diagnostic and therapeutic services including:
* Retinal photography and angiograms
* Optical coherence tomography
* Laser photocoagulation
* Photodynamic therapy and intravitreal injections
- Our Illinois Locations:
* Hoffman State
* Crystal Lake